If you are looking for the best apps for crypto trading in 2023 or the best crypto apps for beginners, You are at the right place. This beginner's guide on top crypto trading apps ranks the best trading apps based on multiple criteria. Here, we are not only going to tell you which crypto trading apps are the best but also give you the supporting reasons.
Cryptocurrency is one of the most exciting asset classes with an immense potential for high profits. Crypto is technology-driven, innovative, secure, fast, and global. You can not only make or receive payments using cryptos but also enjoy a growing number of crypto-based applications and services.
Many think crypto to be the most revolutionary financial innovation in recent decades. It is also considered the future of finance. To make a long story short, crypto has great investment potential as a new asset class. if you can effectively apply your trading skills in the crypto market, you can generate a good amount of wealth in a relatively short period.
- 1. Cryptocurrency Trading Basics
- 2. What Do You Need to Start Trading Crypto
- 3. Top 5 Crypto Trading App Platforms
- 4. Crypto Trading Tips & Strategies
- 5. Best Apps for Crypto Trading - FAQs
1. Cryptocurrency Trading Basics
Like any form of trading, cryptocurrency trading primarily involves buying and selling crypto coins. For instance, if you expect the price of Bitcoin (BTC) to go up in the future, you can buy BTC now and sell it later when the price reaches your target.
You can trade cryptos in different timeframes. Day traders typically close their trades on the same day to make quick profits. Since crypto has higher volatility (the price of crypto tends to move significantly in a short period), day trading in crypto can fetch you cool profits in a short period. However, day trading (also called intraday trading) also involves significant risks as the price can make sudden adverse moves as well.
Different trading styles and strategies suit different traders. So, you can choose a crypto trading strategy, style, and timeframe based on your own preferences and risk appetite. However, no matter what’s your trading style or strategy, you must have access to the best crypto trading apps for a smooth trading experience.
2. What Do You Need to Start Trading Crypto
Crypto trading is no rocket science. No matter what’s the underlying technology of blockchain or crypto coins, crypto trading is relatively simple. You basically need 3 things to start trading crypto:
- Crypto Trading Platform or App
- Crypto Wallet
It’s a no-brainer that you need a certain amount of capital to trade crypto. However, you can start with even a very small amount of money. Most trading platforms will allow you to trade cryptos for as little as $1.
Once you have earmarked a portion of your funds as crypto trading capital, the next thing you need is an excellent crypto trading platform or exchange. A crypto exchange allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies of your choice. You can trade cryptos on these exchanges through their websites or apps. Since trading through apps is much more convenient, most traders use crypto applications like mobile apps for trading crypto. Moreover, unlike stock exchanges, crypto platforms are open 24/7.
You need to register with a crypto platform to start trading. The registration process in most crypto apps is pretty straightforward and takes a couple of minutes. Post registration, you need to verify KYC to deposit funds and start trading.
After you have registered with a crypto platform and started trading, you need a crypto wallet. A crypto wallet is a digital wallet in which you will be able to safely store your crypto assets. Since crypto is a completely digital asset, you need to have a secure wallet to keep your crypto assets safe and away from hackers.
3. Top 5 Crypto Trading App Platforms
From our vast experience in crypto trading, we have observed that crypto traders need the following in a trading app:
- A large number of cryptocurrencies
- Ease of use
- Simple interface
- Fast execution
- Advanced charting options
- Safety and security of funds
- Automation tools
- Learning resources
- Advanced features like copy trading
Based on these factors, we have selected the 5 best Crypto trading apps in 2023. In this post, we are going to get these 5 best crypto apps compared. Here is our list of top crypto trading apps:
The main reasons Tapbit is our number 1 choice among the best cryptocurrency apps for crypto trading are its focus on innovation, ease of use, and excellent trading features. Also, the Tapbit app has an easy interface and it’s available on both Android and iOS devices.
Tapbit App Pros:
- Innovative and one-stop trading solution for both crypto and forex trading
- 250+ cryptocurrencies
- Well-regulated crypto exchange having licenses from different jurisdictions - most notably USA's MSBs & FinCEN
- 40 Million USDT insurance fund to protect investors’ assets
- Multiple derivative trading options
- Advanced trading features like copy trading and grid trading
- The Tapbit app has cool features and advanced charting options
- Our Tapbit referral code will enable you to receive exciting welcome bonuses when you register on Tapbit.
Tapbit App Cons:
- Founded in 2021, Tapbit is a relatively new player in the crypto trading space. However, it has gained immense popularity in a short period.
BTSE is our 2nd choice among the best crypto trading apps in 2023 because of a large number of crypto assets, availability of new coins, a lucrative welcome bonus for new users, a secure trading app, and a host of advanced features.
BTSE App Pros:
- 150+ cryptocurrencies
- 7 Stablecoins
- Multi-million dollar insurance funds to protect investors’ assets
- Crypto staking options to earn an APY of up to 28%
- Advanced trading features like bot copy trading
- Low trading fees
- Use our BTSE promo code to receive an exciting welcome bonus as a first-time user.
BTSE App Cons:
- The BTSE customer support is only reachable through emails.
Bubinga makes the cut to our list of best crypto apps in 2023 because of its simple trading style and innovation.
Bubinga App Pros:
- Innovative and highly simplified binary trading options
- Suitable for beginners for its easy trading options
- Ample educational material, tips, strategies, and market updates
- A comprehensive guide on binary trading options
- The Bubinga app has an intuitive interface and design
- Apply our Bubinga promo code to receive a hefty welcome bonus
Bubinga App Cons:
- Bubinga’s services are not available in certain jurisdictions where binary trading is not allowed.
KuCoin is one of the largest and most recognized crypto exchanges in the world. It offers one of the best crypto exchange apps available in the market. Today, 1 in every 4 crypto holders use the KuCoin app.
KuCoin App Pros:
- Offers 700+ crypto coins
- Serves more than 30 million global investors
- 24-hour trading volume of more than $2 billion
- Offers low-cost crypto trading, which makes it highly suitable for new users
- One of the most widely recognized crypto exchanges - available in 200+ countries around the globe
- Highest security standards
- Industry-leading encryption and storage systems to protect investors’ assets
- 24/7 customer support in 20+ languages
- Apply our KuCoin referral code while signing up to receive your exclusive welcome bonus
KuCoin App Cons:
- KuCoin is not licensed in the USA. Therefore, users from the US may have certain restrictions while using KuCoin.
Lastly, the Bybit app makes the cut to our top 5 crypto trading apps because of its large number of listed coins, its innovation, excellent copy-trading features, and a range of derivative trading options.
Bybit App Pros:
- 900 cryptocurrencies listed
- 19 million+ registered users
- One-click crypto purchase feature
- Best copy-trading features in the market with over 30,000 master traders
- Bybit offers spot trading, crypto derivatives, and crypto options
- 24-our average trading volume of over $1.6 billion
- Triple layer asset protection
- Real-time monitoring
- 24/7 customer support
- Apply our Bybit promo code 2023 to receive your exclusive welcome bonus
Bybit App Cons:
- Bybit services are not available in certain jurisdictions
As you can see, there is very little our choices for the top 5 crypto trading apps could do better. Plus, when you use any of our crypto promo codes you will get exclusive bonuses and more!
4. Crypto Trading Tips & Strategies
Crypto trading can be highly profitable if you follow certain fundamental trading rules and strategies. Here are some of our cool tips on crypto trading:
- Risk management: Risk management is the key to protecting your capital. So, have a strict stop-loss policy.
- Be mindful of volatility: Crypto assets like Bitcoin or Ethereum have high volatility, which increases investment risk. Therefore, have an eye on volatility to manage risk.
- Avoid social media tips: Never invest based on tips received from social media. They are likely to be scams.
- Security: Secure your trading account with a strong password and 2-factor authentication (2FA).
- Due diligence: Do your own research before investing in a crypto.
- Diversification: Never invest your entire capital in a single crypto. Rather, invest it in a diversified portfolio to manage risks.
- Avoid borrowing: It’s advisable to avoid crypto trading with borrowed funds because of the high risks involved.
- Reasonable expectations: While crypto trading can be highly profitable, have a reasonable profit target and book profits when the target is reached.
Best Crypto Trading App Platforms
Our team of experts at JohnnyBitcoin publish a range of articles to assist you in your crypto journey. Head to our homepage for more crypto guides, the latest Bitcoin exchange referral codes and much more!
5. Best Apps for Crypto Trading - FAQs
5.1 🔐Are cryptocurrency apps safe?
Most leading cryptocurrency apps are safe to use. They serve millions of users and handle the daily average trading volume of billions of dollars. However, there can be some unsafe apps that you must avoid. So, it’s better only to stick to the reputed crypto apps. In this post, we have mentioned some of the safest crypto apps in 2023.
5.2 📱What is the best Bitcoin trading app?
Tapbit, BTSE, Bubinga, KuCoin, and Bybit are some of the best Bitcoin trading apps in 2023. You can select one amongst them based on your personal trading style and preferences. These apps allow you to safely trade Bitcoin (BTC) along with other leading cryptos like Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), Ripple (XRP), and Dogecoin (DOGE).
5.3 ❓What's the best cryptocurrency app for beginners?
Tapbit, BTSE, Bubinga, KuCoin, and Bybit are some of the top cryptocurrency trading apps, for beginners. They are easy to use and they offer a wide range of crypto assets. Moreover, their security features and customer support make them excellent choices for beginners. Also, these best apps for crypto trading are the preferred choices of millions of users.